The OEC continues to strengthen Quality Improvement Supports (QIS) for early care and education providers in Connecticut. QIS establishes a foundation for a statewide integrated professional development system. OEC seeks public and private responses to implement approved technical assistance training, coaching, and consulting on best practice strategies activities that support the QIS system. Ultimately, the activities deliver assistance, provide information and enhance early care and education practices. The Scope of Work Application (Attachment A) respondents can choose from is summarized below:
- assist personnel working with young children in various settings: family childcare, center-based, and school-based programs with improvement supports and early childhood standards and assessment content;
- support technical assistance providers with best practices;
- develop a best practice coaching framework;
- coordinate the Early Childhood Teacher Credential (ECTC) portfolio process; and
- anchor the Quality Improvement Rating Scales Services.
This RFP is part of OEC’s long-term vision to build continuous and sustainable Quality Improvement Supports (QIS) to include the ability to work, further an education, and pursue life with the assurance that our children are in safe and loving hands. Proposals are due by Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 5 p.m.
Links and Documents
- CQIS RFP on CTSource
- Download the…
- Continuous Quality Improvement Supports RFP Bidder’s Conference – Registration
- Continuous Quality Improvement Supports RFP Bidder’s Conference – Presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions – Continuous Quality Improvement Supports