ECTC Institution Application
Current application for approval through the Office of Early Childhood in partnership with the Connecticut Board of Regents and the Connecticut Office of Higher Education. The application is first reviewed by the Office of Early Childhood then consult with the Board of Regents for public institutions or the Office of Higher Education for independent institutions determines approval status.
Final approval is awarded jointly by the Office of Early Childhood and the Board of Regents for public institutions or the Office of Higher Education for independent institutions.
- Section 1: Institution Information and Signatures
- Section 2: General Information – History and Standards
- Section 2a: General Information – Articulation for Transfer Students
- Section 3: Planned Program of Study and Curriculum Alignment
- Section 3a: Practicum and Fieldwork
- Section 3b: Assessment