OEC and 2-1-1 Child Care are working together to offer digital fingerprinting sessions on-site, right in your child care program. Save time, remove hassle, and prevent delays.
How it works
- You book an appointment for a specific time and date
- The 2-1-1- Child Care fingerprinting team will arrive as scheduled
- They’ll bring everything they need with them — their equipment, PPE, and sanitizing materials
- You provide a separate room for them away from children and staff
- They’ll give your staff priority booking
- Local providers may also book an appointment for a session at your program after your staff is all set
Book a session at your child care facility now
Just send an email to United Way and they’ll follow up.
Last updated November 11, 2022