Contact Us

Last updated June 3, 2020

General contact information

Connecticut Office of Early Childhood
450 Columbus Blvd
Hartford, CT 06103
Phone: (860) 500-4412

Need help with licensing?

We’re here to help! If you have questions or want to file a complaint, don’t hesitate to call us at (860) 500-4450 or (800) 282-6063.

Get in touch with OEC staff


TitleNameContact Information
CommissionerBeth ByePhone: (860) 500-4413
Chief Operating OfficerChris LyddyPhone: (860) 500-4433
Chief Research and Planning Officer

Rachel Leventhal-WeinerPhone: (860) 500-4417
Executive SecretarySusie GardinerPhone: (860) 500-4413
Director of Government and Community Relations

Maggie AdairEmail:
Phone: (860) 500-4415
Director of Head Start State Collaboration Office

Elena Trueworthy Phone: (860) 500-4468

Funded programs

ProgramContactContact Information
Birth to ThreeAlice
Care 4 KidsLaura
Child Day Care ContractsAnnette
Even StartHarriet
Home VisitingAileen
School Readiness Preschool Grant ProgramCheryl
Smart StartMichelle
State Head Start SupplementHarriet

Need to speak with another staff member? View the full OEC Staff Directory.

Resources for parents

Need help finding child care? Visit 211 Childcare or dial 2-1-1 (or 1-800-505-1000 when out of state).
Have concerns about your child’s development? Call the Child Development Infoline at 1-800-505-7000.

Need to file a complaint?

If you need to file a complaint against a child care program, visit our File a Complaint page for more details.