OEC and its partners develop campaigns and initiatives to educate the public and help children in Connecticut stay healthy and safe.
Help us spread the word! Use these links, posters, graphics, videos and other materials to educate your audiences.
Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP): Yes, Please!
OEC education campaigns
Help Me Grow
The Help Me Grow Campaign is a statewide public awareness and outreach campaign designed to increase awareness of the need for universal developmental screening and connecting children who are at-risk to supports and services.
By increasing the number of children screened annually, we hope to increase the number of children who get the help they need as early as possible.
Print material for providers
- Help Me Grow Campaign Guide — This pamphlet explains the Help Me Grow campaign and how providers can answer developmental questions from parents.
Print materials for parents
- Developmental Screening Brochure (English/Spanish) — This brochure includes information about CDC’s milestone tracker app and an enrollment form for the Ages & Stages Questionnaires® Third Edition (ASQ-3™).
- Help Me Grow Growth Chart (English/Spanish) — This printable wall chart highlights key developmental milestones for children ages 1 to 5.
Learn How to Be Chill When Babies Cry
We designed this campaign to teach parents healthy ways to deal with a crying baby — and to educate them about the risks of shaken baby syndrome.
Safe Sleep for Babies
This campaign raises awareness about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) — and offers parents simple ways to lower the risk.
Trusted Licensed Care
We created the TLC campaign to reinforce the benefits of choosing licensed child care.
Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
CACFP created “Yes, Please!” flyers to offer caregivers guidance on how to promote healthy eating and get children moving.
- CACFP Promote Healthy Eating and Get Children Moving Flyers (English)
- CACFP Promote Healthy Eating and Get Children Moving Flyers (Spanish)