Here are the policies and procedures that programs with Child Day Care Contracts follow.
Family eligibility and fee determination
These resources provide guidance to OEC funded programs about family eligibility and fee determination:
- OEC Fee Schedule (GP-01) — Funded programs are required to use this fee schedule to determine family fees for OEC funded spaces.
- Fee Guidance (GP-02) — Provides guidance on implementing OEC’s fee schedule to determine fees and family or per-child contributions.
- Eligibility and Determination of Family Fees — This presentation from a technical assistance session reviews the requirements for eligibility, determination of a family fee, documentation of family income, and how to address hardship requests. It also includes information on the use of the Care 4 Kids determined family fee.
- Family Fee Eligibility and Determination TA Session – Frequently Asked Questions — Provides helpful answers to questions that were raised during a technical assistance session.
Child care centers funded by OEC through a Child Day Care Contract are required to meet the OEC’s General Policies. These policies provide the framework for compliance with legislative and contractual requirements.
All programs that receive OEC funding are required to submit reports and forms to OEC. These reports support compliance and monitoring.
- Review the OEC-Funded Early Childhood Grants and Contracts Reporting Requirements
- Review the OEC Child Day Care Annual Reporting Requirements
The required documents are listed below. They will download automatically when you click on them.
- Contact List Update Form 2019-2020
- OEC-CDC Program Space List 2019-2020
- OEC-CDC Subcontractor Monitoring Plan 2019-2020
- OEC-CDC Dates of Closure 2019-2020
- OEC-CDC Community Collaboration Form 2019-2020
- OEC-CDC Weeks of Full-Time Care 2019-2020
- OEC School-Age Continuous Improvement Form 2019-2020
- OEC-CDC PSR and PSR-E Instructions REV July 2019
- OEC-CDC PSR and PSR-E REV July 2019