Learn How to Be Chill When Babies Cry
Sometimes babies just cry.
Don’t lose your cool. Take the time to chill.
Remember: all babies cry. If you think the baby might be crying for a reason, you can try these techniques:
- Try feeding baby slowly, burping often.
- Check baby’s diaper; change it if needed.
- Hold baby safely against your chest.
- Walk or rock the baby.
- Take baby for a ride in a stroller or car.
- Sing or play soft music to help soothe the baby.
Check out these videos if your baby won’t stop crying.Chill Daddy Video – English
Chill Daddy Video – Spanish
PDFs to print or download
For professional printing
Last updated January 8, 2020