Education Consultant Application

Last updated October 21, 2019

Child care centers and group child care homes are required to have an Agency approved education consultant. An early childhood education consultant means:

  • An individual who is a credentialed early childhood specialist with an Associate, Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree in early childhood education, child development, or human development, or a four year degree in a related field with at least 12 credits in child development or early childhood education from an accredited college or university, who has two or more years experience administering a licensed child care center that meets standards comparable to those in Connecticut.

Education Consultant Application [PDF]