Forms and Resources for Child Care Centers and Group Child Care Homes

Forms and documents

Apply for a license

Complete the Initial License Application. Make sure to organize your licensing application and required documents.

Licensing forms and application attachments

For information on the Head Teacher approval process please visit the Early Childhood Professional Registry.

Change or update license

Inspection Forms

Record keeping

Child enrollment

Consultant forms

First aid, CPR and Medication Administration

New staff and volunteers

Mandated reporting

For information about Mandated Reporter Training, visit the CT Department of Children and Families (DCF).

Technical assistance and support

Health and safety resources

For information and resources concerning congenital cytomegalovirus, lead, bed bugs, and other related topics, please visit the CT Department of Public Health (DPH).

For information and resources for license exempt programs administered by public/private schools or municipalities that receive Care 4 Kids subsidy, visit Care 4 Kids.


Child care centers and group child care homes

Administration of medications


We’re here to help! If you have questions or want to file a complaint, call us at 860-500-4450 or 800-282-6063. 

You can also look up the licensing supervisor for your town to contact them directly.

Last updated June 10, 2024