Child Care Development Fund Reauthorization
The CCDF Program provides funding for our state’s Care 4 Kids child care subsidy program.
- Connecticut State Advisory Council Meeting, January 8, 2016 (video) – This video provides an overview of the proposed CCDF plan
- 2015 Market Rate Survey and Analysis (pdf)
Proposed CCDF Regulations and Opportunity for Public Comment
The federal Office of Child Care has published a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) in the Federal Register regarding proposed changes to the federal CCDF regulations. Members of the public are invited to provide comments on the proposed regulations. To view the proposed regulations and for information on how to provide public comment, please go to http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/occ/ccdf-reauthorization.
- Child Care Development Fund Reauthorization webpage (federal Office of Child Care)
- Draft CCDF Preprint, September 14, 2015 (pdf)
- Implementing the Child Care and Development Block Grant Reauthorization: A Guide for States (National Women’s Law Center, pdf)
- Connecticut State Advisory Council Meeting, January 8, 2016 (Connecticut Network)
- The Importance of Continuity of Child Care (YouTube)
- The Benefits of Monitoring Child Care Providers (YouTube)