Register for the Connecticut Blue Ribbon Panel Workforce and Quality Community Convening May 11th
Last updated May 2, 2023
Connecticut Blue Ribbon Panel Workforce and Quality Community Convening: Join national experts on child development and workforce, early care and education directors, and workforce pioneers, for an afternoon of sharing on May 11th, 2023. This event is an opportunity for Blue Ribbon Panel members to hear directly from the early care and education field about workforce challenges. Come share your voice! Reserve your spot today: www.eventbrite.com/e/connecticut-blue-ribbon-panel-workforce-and-quality-community-convening-tickets-622944011307
The agenda includes:
- Keynote: Junlei Li: Dr. Li’s research and practice focuses on understanding and supporting the work of helpers — those who serve children and families on the frontlines of education and social services.
- Breakout Sessions: Feedback, concerns, and solutions related to early care and education workforce challenges, as well as sharing from community innovators, educators, and higher education.
- Panel Conversations and Audience Questions and Answers: early care and education directors, and national ECE leaders from NAFCC and NAEYC.
- Networking lunch
- Blue Ribbon Panel members joining, listening, and learning.
- Thank you to The Connecticut Project, the CT Early Childhood Funder Collaborative, SVP, and the Hunt Institute for their support of this event.
We value your input – if you are unable to join this event, we invite you to attend a future public listening session. For dates and details, please visit ctoec.org/blue-ribbon-panel.