OEC created this RFP — which is now closed — to find a strategic partner to serve as a “superstructure” or “hub” to the state’s cohort of Staffed Family Child Care Networks.
OEC is investing nearly $5 million in funding over a 3-year period to:
- Support our regional family child care networks
- Help elevate the family child care profession
- Lead capacity-building initiatives that support the pedagogical and operational aspects of running child care businesses
This RFP is part of OEC’s long-term vision to build a sustainable family child care system that works for both families and for the providers who make so much of everyday life possible — including the ability to work, further an education, and pursue life with the assurance that our children are in safe and loving hands. Proposals were due by Monday, September 20, 2021 at 5 p.m.
Links and documents
- See the RFP on CTsource
- Download the Staffed Family Child Care Network Hub RFP
- Staffed Family Child Care Network HUB RFP Conference Slides
- Download the RFP Proposed Budget Positions template
- Frequently Asked Questions – Staffed Family Child Care Network Hub RFP