As a child care provider, you strive to maintain a safe, healthy, and enriching setting for children. We have resources and supports to help you with health practices, nutrition, and more.
Our Service Navigators are experienced guides who can talk about your program’s needs and find ways to meet them. Connect with a Service Navigator.
The Connecticut Nurses’ Association offers free health consultations to licensed family child care providers. Learn strategies for reducing the spread of germs, improving nutrition, and encouraging physical activity.
• Call 855-322-2242
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore key resources
- Women’s Business Development Council: WBDC offers a variety of grants to eligible programs through its Child Care Business Opportunity Fund. Opportunities include funding to start or expand your business and Emergency Facilities Grants.
- COVID-19 Resources from the Office of Early Childhood (OEC): Find the latest guidance and materials.
Ready to dive deeper?
Check out some more resources to help you enhance your environment.
- OEC’s Emergency Planning and Response Resources webpage: Have a plan in place for emergencies — both to protect children and staff and to help your community recover afterwards.
- Child and Adult Care Food Program: This federal program that can help get healthy snacks and meals for children in your program.