As an early care educator, supporting young children’s learning and development is the core of your daily work.
Find resources to plan your curriculum, partner with families, and more.
Our Service Navigators are experienced guides who can talk about your program’s needs and find ways to meet them. Connect with a Service Navigator.
Explore key resources
- Pyramid Model: The Pyramid Model for Supporting Social Emotional Competence in Infants and Young Children has many resources and strategies to:
- Promote social and emotional development
- Prevent challenging behavior
- Fostering Essential Dispositions in Young Children (video): Watch a video explaining 6 essential dispositions of competent learners.
- CT Early Learning and Development Standards (CT ELDS): Use the ELDS to understand and support children’s learning from birth to age 5.
Ready to dive deeper?
Check out some more resources to help you support child development.
- Supporting All Children Using the CT ELDS: Watch videos and review resources related to the CT ELDS.
- Focus on Dual Language Learners: Access free online modules and other resources related to working with young dual language learners.
- Connecticut Association for Infant Mental Health: Explore their library of trainings.