No matter the size or structure of your program, recruiting staff and building skills are essential to its success. Learn about this Elevate focus area.
Our Service Navigators are experienced guides who can talk about your program’s needs and find out ways to meet them. Connect with a Service Navigator.
Looking for a new team member? Use ECE Jobs CT’s templates and guidance to create an effective job listing. Register to post a job listing on ECE Jobs CT.
Once you’re registered, you can access free trainings and scholarship opportunities. Sign up now.
You and your staff can get guidance on how children learn that you can apply in your classroom. Sign up for one of our fall 2022 trainings.
Explore key resources
- Core Knowledge Competency and Framework (CKCs): Develop professional development plans with CKC’s self-reflection tools.
- Scholarship-At-A-Glance: Learn about scholarships and access to educational funding.
Ready to dive deeper?
Check out some more resources to help you build your team.
- Charter Oak Prior Learning Assessment: Earn your degree faster — and save time and money — by getting credit for what you already know.
- Program Leadership Initiative (PLI): Program administrators can get college-credit coursework and other professional development.
- ECTC Individual Review Route: Work at a program that receives state funding for School Readiness or Child Day Care? The ECTC is one way to meet the Qualified Staff Member (QSM) requirements to become a teacher.