CT DOTS Documents
Download or print materials
Connecticut’s Documentation and Observation for Teaching System (CT DOTS)
CT DOTS Forms
- Narrative Child Summary Form (Word document)
- Child Summary Form (Excel document)
- Class/Group Summary Form (Excel document)
- Examples of Data Collection Forms
- Examples of Data Tracking Forms
CT DOTS Family Input Pages
The CT DOTS Family Pages are one way that teachers can gather information about a child’s learning and development. These fillable forms are available in English and Spanish and include tips for supporting learning and development at home. Find the CT DOTS Family Pages here.
Order CT ELDS or CT DOTS materials
To order CT ELDS and CT DOTS materials, complete this online form.
Copies of the following documents may be requested online and picked up on a monthly basis at one of six locations across the state. There will be limited availability of boxes/or bags at pick up locations so those requesting documents will be expected to bring necessary containers for transporting requested documents.
- CT Early Learning and Development Standards (CT ELDS)
- CT ELDS Action Guides
- The CT Documentation and Observation for Teaching System (CT DOTS) Observation Progression Book
- CT DOTS User’s Manual
- CT DOTS Flipchart (Note: the flipcharts are packaged with paper band and are hole-punched in the upper left hand corner but do not come with metal rings)